Summary: Embedding a Mindjet MindManager Map
Version: 2007-05-13 (v.0.1)
Prerequisites: pmwiki 2
Status: first release
Questions answered by this recipe
How can I embed Mindjet MindManager Map?
This section is optional; use it to indicate the types of questions (if any) this recipe is intended to answer.
Download mindjetmap.phpΔ, copy to cookbook/ and install by adding to config.php:
(:mindjetmap Attach:filename width=number height=number [key=value] [key=value] ... :)
- height= and width= parameters are mandatory
- other parameters can be supplied to control the player's behaviour
(:mindjetmap Attach:mymap.mmap width=100% height=600 :)
Description of HTML Object Element*
Object element: On Microsoft Internet Explorer, this will show an ActiveX Object:
- id attribute: the id of the viewer so that it can be accessed via scripting
- height attribute: the height of the viewer control
- width attribute: the width of the viewer control
- codeBase attribute: the location of the installer for the Mindjet Map Viewer.
- classid attribute: the classid of the Mindjet Map Viewer (this is required)
- Image param: the URL to the .mmap or .xml file that will be shown in the viewer
- EmptySpaceMenu param: 1 to show a context menu when right-clicking on empty space in the viewer
- Toolbar param: 1 to show the toolbar at the top of the viewer
- FitLevels param: the number of levels to show in the map, 0 to show all levels
- PurchaseCommand param: 1 to show the Purchase MindManager link in the Help Menu
- PromoSpace param: 1 to show a small promotional button in the upper right corner of the viewer
- External fileurls of form
http://.... can be used.
$EnableExternalResource = 0; will disable the use of
You may wish to add mmap extensions to be allowed for file uploads. Add to config.php:
$UploadExts['mmap'] = 'application/vnd.mindjet.mindmanager';
- 2007-05-13: initial release. The code is adapted from HansB WMPlayer recipe.
- 2008-11-27: MindManager v8 can generate SWF files and Mindjet maps can be embedded with the Flash cookbook
- Cookbook /
- FreeMind Embed mind maps in PmWiki pages (experimental)
- VietMap Convert and view lists as simple mind maps. (Experimental)
User notes? : If you use, used or reviewed this recipe, you can add your name. These statistics appear in the Cookbook listings and will help newcomers browsing through the wiki.