PITS: PmWiki Issue Tracking System
Welcome to the PmWiki Issue Tracking System (PITS). This set of pages is designed to allow people to keep track of issues surrounding development and maintenance of PmWiki.
- Scan or search the list below to see if someone has already added it.
- If you don't see it listed, enter it using the form on the new issue page.
- If you do see it listed and want to register your "vote", simply edit the corresponding issue page--they're all wiki pages, of course--and append your vote (5=high, 1=low) to the priority field of any issue. (Thus an issue with a priority of "541" has three votes--two high priority and one low.)
- See also how to get assistance.
- Active issues, Recent changes
- Awaiting feedback, Suspended issues
- Inactive entries and Closed issues
- In Progress UpdateMe
Active issues - Bugs
- 00974 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (3) Category link in non-English text
- 01463 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (1) HTML cached pages are missing HTMLStylesFmt
- 01460 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (0) Trails code causes rendering problems: closes div containing <!--PageText--> early
- 01135 : Cookbook, Documentation
- Open (inactive) 0.0 (2) Compare cookbook recipes
- 00477 : Documentation
- Confirmed, ToDo 0.0 (3) Reminding Pm to Document Functions . . .
- 01137 : Documentation
- Open (inactive) 0.0 (0) Key PmWiki Features on the front page
- 00045 : Documentation, Cookbook
- ToDo 3.7 (25) Possibility to comment pages
- 01233 : Documentation, Cookbook
- Open (inactive) 0.0 (2) Cleanup the Cookbook
Active issues - Core candidates
- 01265 : CoreCandidate
- Confirmed 0.0 (2) New homepage and default [[skin(s)/]] ideas
Active issues - Features
- 00785 : Feature
- InProgress 4.4 (9) Notify also when uploads take place
- 00028 : Feature
- In Progress 3.8 (53) Turn PmWiki into a full-fledged blogging tool
- 01095 : Feature
- ToDo 3.2 (10) alternative link text in category markup
- 01319 : Feature
- InProgress 0.0 (3) preg_replace with /e modifier deprecated
- 01132 : Feature
- InProgress 0.0 (3) More flexible script & cookbook initialization
- 01464 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (1) Support ABBR
- 00181 : Feature
- In Progress 0.0 (0) Suggested change to SendPmMoney.
- 01270 : Cookbook
- Confirmed 0.0 (1) PmWiki spell checker recipe does not work on PmWiki site
- 00036 : Cookbook
- Confirmed 0.0 (1) Main.ApprovedUrls doesn't work with Cookbook.LazyWebLinks
- 01324 : Cookbook
- Confirmed, ToDo 0.0 (1) PITS puts the wrong Author name in the From field when the Author name changes
- 01437 : Cookbook
- ToDo 0.0 (1) ASCIIMath fatal bugs
- 01455 : Other
- Open 0.0 (1)
- 01383 : Other
- Open 0.0 (1) Galleria : Init failed: Galleria could not find
- 01461 : PHP Compatibility
- InProgress 0.0 (1) PHP 8
- 01428 : PHP Compatibility
- InProgress 0.0 (1) Errors after April 2018 server migration
- 01466 : PHP Compatibility
- Open 0.0 (1) "create_function" deprecated
These are the issues that are needing further feedback or discussion before they can be acted upon. Feel free to contribute your opinions to them to help PmWiki's designers make a correct decision!
See Awaiting Feedback
Suspended issues are items that are open for consideration, but aren't being immediately addressed either for technical reasons or because with PmWiki Philosophy #3 there's not enough interest/priority to make the issue "ripe". Adding priority votes or details to these items may help to move them back to open status.
See Inactive entries.
See Closed Issues.