Page: Skins.Sinorca - Last Modified : Thu, 25 Oct 12
SimplyImpact < Skins > Skidoo (talk | users | test page | RWD? | set as default | unset | validate: HTML, CSS)
Summary: Tableless skin, based on sinorca skin by Haran.
The design of Sinorca is based on Sinorca by haran.
The skin is XHTML 1.0 transitional and uses CSS 2 rules, has no tables in the layout.
Document metrics (widths, lengths and spacings) are font-size relative, the user can increase the default font size of the page (using their browser) without compromising its layout.
To add the theme to your PmWiki 2.2 installation, follow these basic steps:
- Download the skin archive and extract the files in pub/skins/.
- Add the following to your local configuration file
$Skin = 'sinorca';
The skin was tested with konqueror 3.5, opera 8.54-9.02, Firefox 1.5 and looked almost the same in those browsers.
The skins were also tested in Internet explorer 6.0 and 5.5 and it has a problem that when the #page-text area is smaller than the #page-menu (sidebar) a gap appears in the end of the text area, near the foot.
I couldn't find solution I like for a the problem with internet explorer 6.0 and 5.5, so if you have any ideas on how to fix this I would appreciate. I'll give preference for a html & css fix.
- You may have to change the permissions or ownership on the Sinorca directory for it to work. I used "chown www:www Sinorca".
- That's true. CarlosAB February 01, 2006, at 01:22 PM
- The page does not validate correctly. Check errors here
- I will work on that. Thank you. CarlosAB February 01, 2006, at 01:22 PM
- It still does not validate but works fine. CarlosAB November 24, 2006, at 10:06 AM
- A wonderful design, thank you! Unfortunately it doesn't works well with sectionedit.php
- You just have to set "clear:both" to "clear:none" on sectionedit css rule and everything will work again CarlosAB July 03, 2007, at 01:15 PM
- The same goes for ".difftype" rule while watching the content generated by ?action=diff. Just use "clear:none" for that rule and everything will work just fine.
- Thanks you so much for the great clean skin! Frank September 19, 2009, at 02:11 PM
User notes : If you use, used or reviewed this recipe, you can add your name. These statistics appear in the Skins listings and will help newcomers browsing through the wiki.