Questions answered by this recipe
How do I embed a Dailymotion (www.dailymoton.com) video on my page ?
All sections are optional, you can remove those that do not apply to your recipe, and add new ones.
Markup for embedding DailyMotion videos. This module enables embedding of DailyMotion videos into wiki pages.
- download dailymotion.phpΔ to your cookbook directory.
- add the following line to your config.php file:
In your confid.php you can setup the dailymotion with the array
$Dailymotion["html"] = 1; # Forces the HTML5 mode. $Dailymotion["background"] = '493D27'; # HTML color of the background of controls elements $Dailymotion["foreground"] = 'E8D9AC'; # HTML color of the forground of controls elements $Dailymotion["highlight"] = 'FFFFF0'; # HTML color of the controls elements' highlights ...
Check all parameters available for the player.
Simply use (:daily whatever:) where "whatever" is replaced with the cryptic id that is attached after video/ of DailyMotion URLs.
So for example if the URL to share a video is:
then you'd write
(:daily x31eya4:) or
By default the iframe-based embed player of dailymotion automatically chooses the technology to use (Flash, HTML5, ...).
You can force the use of html 5 player if needed :
In config.php :
$Dailymotion["html"] = 1;
Change log / Release notes
- 2015-08-14 : Update html code for the player. Add parameters via config.php. Php5.5 compatible.
- 2010-08-10 : First release ( by Anno )
If the recipe has multiple releases, then release notes can be placed here. Note that it's often easier for people to work with "release dates" instead of "version numbers".
- Cookbook /
- Ape Embed videos, maps and more in wiki pages (Stable)
- Audio5 HTML5 Audio Support for PmWiki (Stable)
- AutoPlay Unobtrusive embedding of video players from simple links (Superseded by Ape)
- Flash Embedding Flash movies; plus recipes for embedding Flash from specific sites like YouTube, Vimeo, GoogleVideo, Flickr, Archive.org, and more...
- FlashMediaPlayer Embed flash media players in your pages (Beta)
- Flowplayer Flowplayer recipe (Beta)
- FLVPlayer Embedding of Flash video (.flv) files into wiki pages the easy way. (initial release)
- HTML5Audio Play HTML5 Audio (working)
- Html5AVCtrl Enable youtube-like keyboard and mouse control of HTML5 video and audio.
- HTML5Video Show HTML5 Video (working)
- QuickTime Embed QuickTime content on wiki sites. (Stable)
- Video5 HTML5 Video Support for PmWiki (Stable)
- VideoAttach Handles Attach: videos, provides a video directive and optional support for popular Video Upload sites. (Beta)
- WMPlayer Embedding a Windows Media Player (stable)
- AntonyTemplier 2015-08-14
- Anno 2010-08-10