The purpose of this recipe is to allow the inclusion of the flowplayer flash video player into a pmwiki page.
- Attach:flowplayerPMWiki.zipΔ (Patched for PHP 5.5 compatibility, and updated Flowplayer swf files, contributed by Jean-Pierre Chrétien.)
This recipe provides a customizable block to generate the code needed for embedding the flowplayer swf file.
Download and extract the archive as shown below:
Then, add the following to local/config.php
To reproduce a video on your pages add a the following directive:
(:flowplayer <options> :)
The script supports all configuration options available to flowplayer, save those related to playlists (soon or later I will implement them, right now I don't need to). Have a look at flowplayer documentation for information on their usage.
e.g. (:flowplayer width=400 height=300 src=Dark videoFile=http://www.example.org/path/to/file.flv autoPlay=false :)
- 2015-08-12: Patched for PHP 5.5 compatibility, and updated Flowplayer swf files, contributed by Jean-Pierre Chrétien.
- Version 1.0: first working version, works well on IE and Firefox
- Gianpaolo Terranova - original author
- Jean-Pierre Chrétien - update for PHP 5.5
See discussion at Flowplayer-Talk