AuthTable: Table des auteurs
Page en cours de traduction
Questions answered by this recipe
How do I know which attributes are set?
All pagenames and their attributes will be displayed in a table. The page code to do this is:
For a very large wiki it can take a long time to generate the list.
It is easy to speed it up by listing selected groups using the group attribute
in the pagelist:
(:pagelist group=Site,Cookbook fmt=authtable:)
Here is an Example: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/AuthList
Copy Attach:fplauth.php to your cookbook directory.
In your config.php enter:
or in your farmconfig.php enter:
Note that it won't list any pages for which you do not have read authorization.
This program is free software.
You can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation
http://www.fsf.org either version 2 of the
License, or (at your option) any later version.
- Version 1.2: Corrected RecipeInfo so RecipeCheck? would work properly.
- Version 1.1: Added RecipeInfo, Added "action=attr" to the links, Disabled automatic logout
- Version 1.0: Initial Release
I made a couple of simple tweaks to the code to make this work much faster when managing a site's attributes, namely:
- Added action=attr to the links so can go straight to the attributes page and edit.
- Disabled automatic logout on attributes change so you can change more than one page at a time.
- Topped all the columns table headers, so they all look the same.
Here's the code if the maintainer wants to update the original script: Attach:fplauth2.php Cheers, Caveman