AuthTable: Table des auteurs
Page en cours de traduction
Questions answered by this recipe
How do I know which attributes are set?
This section is optional; use it to indicate the types of questions (if any) this recipe is intended to answer.
All pagenames and their attributes will be displayed in a table. The page code to do this is:
For a very large wiki it can take a long time to generate the list.
It is easy to speed it up by listing selected groups using the group attribute
in the pagelist:
(:pagelist group=Site,Cookbook fmt=authtable:)
Here is an Example: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/AuthList
Copy Attach:fplauth.php to your cookbook directory.
In your config.php enter:
or in your farmconfig.php enter:
Note that it won't list any pages for which you do not have read authorization.
This program is free software.
You can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation
http://www.fsf.org either version 2 of the
License, or (at your option) any later version.
Copyright 2007 by GNUZoo
Please email to arrange a donation to the author: guru [snail] gnuzoo [period] org
- Version 1.2: Corrected RecipeInfo so RecipeCheck? would work properly.
- Version 1.1: Added RecipeInfo, Added "action=attr" to the links, Disabled automatic logout
- Version 1.0: Initial Release
If the recipe has multiple releases, then release notes can be placed here. Note that it's often easier for people to work with "release dates" instead of "version numbers".
I made a couple of simple tweaks to the code to make this work much faster when managing a site's attributes, namely:
- Added action=attr to the links so can go straight to the attributes page and edit.
- Disabled automatic logout on attributes change so you can change more than one page at a time.
- Topped all the columns table headers, so they all look the same.
Here's the code if the maintainer wants to update the original script: Attach:fplauth2.php Cheers, Caveman