Summary: Create visual percentage indicators with
Prerequisites: pmwiki 2.2.58
Adds markup for creating visual percentage indicators (rendered with standard CSS).
How can I illustrate the progress of for instance a task?
You can use the progress bar markup. It uses the following syntax:
(:progress percents-number:)(note: don't use the percent sign '%')
(:progress tasks-done/all-tasks :)
To install, do as usually:
- download progressbar.phpΔ
- put the file in your "cookbook/" directory
- in your "local/config.php" file add a line of
- This recipe uses only CSS and additional HTML to display progress bars. They should simply disappear in textual browsers, so you might want to put additional textual indicators sideways (like: "30%") for users browsing with text-only browsers.
- I've removed the old recipe existing here, as it was quite empty.
- This recipe was last tested on PmWiki version: 2.2.122
- This recipe requires at least PmWiki version: 2.2.58
- This recipe, version...... was installed here the...(date)
- 20191121 Updated for PHP 7.2 (by Petko)
- 2006-12-06 v1.0 - initial
By the way; I'm very interested in the reception of my recipes. Therefore, please feel encouraged to write a word or two where/how you use this recipe, if you fancy :). But only if you have time - no force intended here. Greetz, M.
See Discussion at ProgressBar-Talk?
User notes? : If you use, used or reviewed this recipe, you can add your name. These statistics appear in the Cookbook listings and will help newcomers browsing through the wiki.