Questions answered by this recipe
A single PHP file will include all server-side processing and configuration: it is also faster for the server to load a single PHP file than 5 or 10.
The following recipes are considered for inclusion:
- AutoTOC Unobtrusive Automatic Table of Contents links
- DeObMail Unobtrusive e-mail link (de)obfuscator
- DragDropMultiUpload Allow authors to upload files by simply dropping them into the wiki page
- EditHelp Easier editing with automatic detection and insertion of some wiki markups
- FixURL Encode special characters in link addresses
- LocalTimes Display RecentChanges and History timestamps in the local timezone of each visitor.
- NotSavedWarning Warn authors when they move away from a page without saving it; optionally request an edit summary or an author name
Please suggest and argument other recipes to the talk page.
The recipes DragDropMultiUpload, AutoTOC, SortableTables will have to be rewritten from scratch and simplified to their most essential function, removing external dependencies and files. For example, DragDropMultiUpload will not display a login form if the editor has no "upload" permissions, but a simple message box; AutoTOC will only have one way to set the anchors for the sections (no international folding).
Change log / Release notes
- Recipe written and maintained by Petko.