See also Fox-Talk
Fox is a PmWiki form processing extension, to process the input from form controls such as text boxes, drop-down select boxes, radio buttons and check boxes etc and create output using templates and the submitted text and content, which will be saved to the current page or other target pages, even to multiple pages or email notifications.
Read more (external link)
Fox Downloads (external link)
Installation (external link)
Full Documentation (external link)
- Fox Delete - add delete links for deleting lines or sections with Fox
- Fox Edit - add edit links for editing page sections and PTVs with Fox
- Fox Notify - add email notifications and mailing capability to Fox forms
Example Applications (in the Cookbook)
Some example applications using Fox explained:
- Fox Comment Box - form to post comments
- Fox AuthUser Comment Box - comment form for use by logged in users, without granting them edit permission.
- Fox Contacts - create and maintain contact information pages. Data is stored as PTVs.
- Fox Forum - experimental forum package for both one thread per page and one page per post forums.
- Fox Blog - experimental very simple blog example
- Fox Page Management - forms for creating new pages, new groups and copying pages
- Fox PTV Convert - Display and convert hidden PTVs on multiple pages.
- Fox Text Replace - replace text strings on multiple pages
- Fox Voting - forms for creating a voting list and multi choice voting
- Fox Simple Todo List - form to create a simple todo list
- Shoutbox - instant cross-wiki communication for authors
- Fox Shoutbox Alternative - a slightly different shoutbox
- Fox Cat - structured category and cross-group linking
- Fox Calculator - simple calculator demonstrating the display foxaction
- Data Plates - creating forms for database access
- Mark Things Done - A Comprehensive Productivity System using Fox forms, PowerTools and PageLists