Summary: User notes for the SkinChange recipe.
If you use or used the SkinChange recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the SkinChange-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) I have reviewed this recipe and I'll will use it soon. --Petko January 30, 2010, at 12:44 PM
- (+) I use it to allow users to choose one of a few skins I offer. Scott Connard January 31, 2010, at 06:45 AM
- (+) I use this to allow users to try new version of skins simon February 01, 2010, at 03:43 PM
- (+) We use it to allow users to reskin our wiki Ville Takanen April 06, 2010, at 01:14 AM
- (+) I was happy to find this recipe for testing skins. gb April 07, 2010, at 02:27 PM
- (+) Simple and useful OliverBetz 2010-05-14
- (+) Very useful recipe, I use it on all my internal corporate Wikis to enable individuals to make it look like whichever other corporate systems they prefer. Popular with my customers! Have made a small change internally, happy to submit it back if interested. Keith Blakemore-Noble? 19th July 2010.
- (+) I'm using this recipe on my wiki, very useful for skin designers. IanMacGregor October 12, 2013, at 04:14 PM
- (+) I'm using this recipe on some personal wikis as well as on the recipe page for CopyPasteCalendar (enabling users to test the recipe with different skins). StefCT March 03, 2013
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?
User notes for SkinChange (talk).