If you use or used the DropShadow recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the DropShadow-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) AdamShand, 7-Dec-2008: This is a great theme, many thanks for the work involved in porting it!
- (+) Kai? (celanio Blog), 2008-12-10: corrected your date 2x from 2009 to 2008. Maybe I choose the skin for our next internal project cause I like it.
- (+) Miguel? (MGuhlin.net), 2009-01-18: Great PmWiki skin! It has elegance and style! Thank you so much!
- (+) Smart ! ~SH February 06, 2010, at 05:53 AM
- (+) I have reviewed this skin -- works fine, and I like it. --Petko January 30, 2010, at 01:42 PM
- (+) I get used to the skins from Dave and use them for the demo-pages of my recipe. Looks great an easy to modify if you asked me. MatthiasGünther February 21, 2010, at 09:53 AM
- (+) I like & use this one. Heinz, November 3rd, 2010
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?