Summary: User notes for the DropShadow recipe.
If you use or used the DropShadow recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the DropShadow-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) AdamShand, 7-Dec-2008: This is a great theme, many thanks for the work involved in porting it!
- (+) Kai? (celanio Blog), 2008-12-10: corrected your date 2x from 2009 to 2008. Maybe I choose the skin for our next internal project cause I like it.
- (+) Miguel? (MGuhlin.net), 2009-01-18: Great PmWiki skin! It has elegance and style! Thank you so much!
- (+) Smart ! ~SH February 06, 2010, at 05:53 AM
- (+) I have reviewed this skin -- works fine, and I like it. --Petko January 30, 2010, at 01:42 PM
- (+) I get used to the skins from Dave and use them for the demo-pages of my recipe. Looks great an easy to modify if you asked me. MatthiasGünther February 21, 2010, at 09:53 AM
- (+) I like & use this one. Heinz, November 3rd, 2010
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?
In the Wild
- (+) Parallel and Distributed Analysis Project
- (+) Open Seismic Repository
- (+) Ian D. Brown
- (+) Devnull Wiki
- (+) Robert Sandilands
- (+) EA Connect Hub for education associations
- (+) Kate Daniels Wiki
- (+) Cloud'N'Sci.fi - Algorithms as a Service
- (+) Tiziana Sarro
- (+) François Boulier
User notes for DropShadow (talk).