Pagelist Random Image
Summary: Display a random image using the page list directive
Prerequisites: Pmwiki version 2.2, Cookbook:ThumbList
Questions answered by this recipe
How do I display a random image from those uploaded to the wiki?
Use the following page list template to create a sitemap.
- Install Cookbook:ThumbList
- Add the following to your Site.LocalTemplates.
display a random image
In a page copy the above page list directive modifying it as necessary, eh
(:pagelist fmt=#randomimage list=normal group=Photographs count=1 px=256:)
If the recipe has multiple releases, then release notes can be placed here. Note that it's often easier for people to work with "release dates" instead of "version numbers".
- Pagelist Auth List Short Display, in brief format, the permissions settings for pages that have permissions set.
- PagelistByCategory List pages by Category
- PagelistCalendar Use PageTextVariables and ftime markup expression to create a calendar where each event has its own page.
- PagelistCount Get pagelist to return a count of pages (deprecated)
- PageListExtensions Many Pagelist Enhancements
- PageListMultiTargets Enable multiple pages and wildcards in PageList
- PagelistNotes Notes on page lists
- PageListPlus Extend pagelist with various capabilities
- Pagelist Random Image Select an image randomly from all pages with images and display
- Pagelist Recent Changes A recent changes page created using Page lists
- Pagelist Site Map Create a sitemap using the page list directive
- PageListTemplates Recipe deprecated, see PmWiki.PageLists
- Pagelist Template Samples Custom templates for pagelists formats
- PageListWikiTrail Enable a WikiTrails markup to use a (:pagelist ... :) directive
See discussion at PagelistRandomImage-Talk
User notes +1: If you use, used or reviewed this recipe, you can add your name. These statistics appear in the Cookbook listings and will help newcomers browsing through the wiki.