If you use or used the MarkupExprPlus recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the MarkupExprPlus-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) I have reviewed this recipe, works fine. I mostly use the 'urlencode' function. --Petko November 09, 2011, at 04:42 PM
- (+) Benji January 09, 2014, at 06:47 AM
- (+) I've used this once or twice and it works. XES February 02, 2014, at 06:58 AM
- (+) I'm using this quite heavily - unfortunately something is broken since PmWiki 2.2.56, now PTV output reads
"\0lambda_", worked well up to 2.2.55 Jjs August 08, 2014
- (+) Deserves to be a core candidate, and included in the core simon November 16, 2014, at 02:08 AM
- (+) I have depended on this for years and agree with simon about including in the core. I miss the set and setq feature though. DannyB October 23, 2015
- (+) I've updated this recipe on my site. Changes include adding back handling of multi-line expressions and variable manipulation. See: ChuckG MarkupExprPlus . ChuckG October 26, 2015, at 01:26 AM
- (+) Thanks for putting the qset variable feature back in! I use it for inventory and other calculations and this revived my confidence in using pmwiki for more stuff. DannyB October 27, 2015
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?