Questions answered by this recipe
- How can I translate LaTeX math notation dynamically to Presentation MathML
Embed MathML contents in webpages with LaTeX syntax.
See :http://www.maths.nottingham.ac.uk/personal/drw/lm.html for informations.
- Download LaTeXMathML.zipΔ
- Unzip LaTeXMathML.zip package into your PmWiki's root folder so that
- the LaTeXMathML.php file goes into your PmWiki's cookbook/ directory
- the LaTeXMathML.js file goes into a new directory called LaTeXMathML/ into your PmWiki's pub/ directory
- Add the following line to a local customization file:
The script adds $$ ... $$ and $...$ markups that display MathML from LaTeX syntax, the first form centers the equation, while the second generates the equation "inline".
Here is a version of the script, which uses MathJax instead of MathML. Now the script works with all browsers and not just Mozilla. PHP 5.5 is supported as well as PHP versions prior to 5.5.
Just copy the script to your cookbook/ and add
include_once("cookbook/LaTeXMathJax.php"); to your local/config.php .
See Discussion at LaTeXMathML-Talk
See discussion at LaTeXMathML-Talk