If you have ever tired of text boxes that are too short to use comfortably, then this is the recipe for you! GuiEdit Resize adds 3 buttons to the GuiEdit toolbar that allow the user to increase, decrease, or reset the height of the Edit text box. This affords a more flexible and convenient PmWiki page editing environment.
GuiEdit Resize allows you to adjust the height of the Edit text box from the default height of 24 lines down to a minimum of 4 lines or up to a maximum of 54 lines, in increments of 5 lines. You can also reset the text box back to its original default height. The altered text box size is not persistent; the next time you edit a PmWiki page, the text box will start out at its default height.
- Download GuiEditResize20090911.zipΔ.
- Place the
guieditresize.phpfile in your
- Place the
guieditresizefolder in your
guieditresizefolder contains the following 4 files:
- Add the following line to the end of
- Version 2009-09-11
- now works correctly on case-sensitive filesystems
- no longer requires user to modify template
- Version 2008-01-21 - Repackaged to include required files/instructions.
- Version 2007-12-21 - Initial release.
See discussion at GuiEditResize-Talk
User notes +1: If you use, used or reviewed this recipe, you can add your name. These statistics appear in the Cookbook listings and will help newcomers browsing through the wiki.