Questions answered by this recipe
Can I easily add a Google Plus One widget to my PmWiki page? All sections are optional, you can remove those that do not apply to your recipe, and add new ones.
A simple recipe to enable the use of Google Plus One widgets in your PmWiki pages
Just copy googleplusone.phpΔ into your cookbook directory, then add...
...to your config file.
To get the standard version, just add...
...to the text of you page. Other setting are optional, they are supported as follows.
- "Size" option (size=X)
- Small (15px), use size=small
- Standard (24px), the default, so leave size un-set
- Medium (20px), use size=medium
- Tall (60px), use size=large
- "Include count" option, use count=n, this removes the count number from the widget
- "url" option, use url=http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki, this means the page getting the +1 will be that of the URL. This can useful for putting a plus+ next to each link on a contents page.
Some examples of use with optional settings are...
(:googleplusone size=large count=n url=http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki:) (:googleplusone size=small:)
Change log / Release notes
v1.0 released 30 June 2011, keen to get any feedback for improvements or tweaks. This is rev 7737 from my svn repository.
If the recipe has multiple releases, then release notes can be placed here. Note that it's often easier for people to work with "release dates" instead of "version numbers".
- Google's documentation on this:
- SocialBookmarking for digg, reddit and delicious
See discussion at GooglePlusOne-Talk
User notes +2: If you use, used or reviewed this recipe, you can add your name. These statistics appear in the Cookbook listings and will help newcomers browsing through the wiki.