- Open a wiki page in a wiki wiki web directly into Emacs
- Edit the syntax highlighted source of the page in Emacs
- Save the modified page back to the wiki wiki web.
For further details and installation instructions, see EmacsModes.pmwiki-mode.
Examples of keyboard shortcuts in pmwiki-mode
|Go to previous PmWiki/WikiWord
|Go to next PmWiki/WikiWord
|Open page pointed to by PmWiki/WikiWord
|Open a page
|Save current page back to PmWiki/WikiEngine
|Open page in a browser
- Christian Ridderström
Below are links to various versions of pmwiki-mode.
The links below point to archives with releases of pmwiki-mode that are intendend for normal users. See the change log for information about the differences between releases. As a normal user, you should always download the latest release.
- Release 1.4 pre2 (tar.gz)Δ
- Release 1.4 pre1 Attach:(tar.gz) Δ
- Release 1.4 pre Attach:(tar.gz) Δ
- Release 1.3 Attach:(tar.gz) Δ
- Release 1.2 Attach:(tar.gz) Δ
- Release 1.1 Attach:(tar.gz) Δ
- Release 1.0.0 Attach:(tar.gz) Δ
The releases below are the development versions of pmwiki-mode, i.e. they include some extra files and scripts that can be useful for anyone interested in further developing pmwiki-mode. See the change log for information about the differences between releases. Normally, you should of course download the latest release.