If you use or used the SkinChange recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the SkinChange-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) I have reviewed this recipe and I'll will use it soon. --Petko January 30, 2010, at 12:44 PM
- (+) I use it to allow users to choose one of a few skins I offer. Scott Connard January 31, 2010, at 06:45 AM
- (+) I use this to allow users to try new version of skins simon February 01, 2010, at 03:43 PM
- (+) We use it to allow users to reskin our wiki Ville Takanen April 06, 2010, at 01:14 AM
- (+) I was happy to find this recipe for testing skins. gb April 07, 2010, at 02:27 PM
- (+) Simple and useful OliverBetz 2010-05-14
- (+) Very useful recipe, I use it on all my internal corporate Wikis to enable individuals to make it look like whichever other corporate systems they prefer. Popular with my customers! Have made a small change internally, happy to submit it back if interested. Keith Blakemore-Noble? 19th July 2010.
- (+) I'm using this recipe on my wiki, very useful for skin designers. IanMacGregor October 12, 2013, at 04:14 PM
- (+) I'm using this recipe on some personal wikis as well as on the recipe page for CopyPasteCalendar (enabling users to test the recipe with different skins). StefCT March 03, 2013
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE.
The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link
For example (obviously without the at the beginning):
* (+) comment-text name?