Welcome to the PmWiki Issue Tracking System (PITS). This set of pages is designed to allow people to keep track of issues surrounding development and maintenance of PmWiki.
- Scan or search the list below to see if someone has already added it.
- If you don't see it listed, enter it using the form on the new issue page.
- If you do see it listed and want to register your "vote", simply edit the corresponding issue page--they're all wiki pages, of course--and append your vote (5=high, 1=low) to the priority field of any issue. (Thus an issue with a priority of "541" has three votes--two high priority and one low.)
- See also how to get assistance.
PITSList contains a combined list of all PITS entries. Items listed as "Awaiting Feedback" are waiting for input from others before any action is taken.
Active issues - Bugs
- 01244 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (2) modify include to work as documented
- 01300 : Bug
- Confirmed 0.0 (1) Incomplete definition of page text variable halts the rendering
- 01295 : Bug
- Confirmed 0.0 (1) Attachments in IE7-IE8 over HTTPS without direct download
- 01352 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (1) Upper case Q and A (but no other letters) disappear when used as page text variables
- 01357 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (0) "action=diff" in XLPages, for long strings, not working properly
- 01135 : Cookbook, Documentation
- Open (inactive) 0.0 (2) Compare cookbook recipes
- 01214 : Documentation
- Open (inactive) 4.2 (4) Document a "recommended" way to use core functions from config files
- 00477 : Documentation
- Confirmed, ToDo 0.0 (3) Reminding Pm to Document Functions . . .
- 01227 : Documentation
- Open (inactive) 0.0 (1) Changes to "InitialSetupTasks" for timezone support
- 01137 : Documentation
- Open (inactive) 0.0 (0) Key PmWiki Features on the front page
- 00045 : Documentation, Cookbook
- ToDo 3.7 (25) Possibility to comment pages
- 01233 : Documentation, Cookbook
- Open 0.0 (2) Cleanup the Cookbook
Active issues - Core candidates
- 00942 : CoreCandidate
- Open 3.2 (5) Refactor code for Easier Unit Testing
- 01265 : CoreCandidate
- Confirmed 0.0 (2) New homepage and default [[skin(s)/]] ideas
Active issues - Features
- 00785 : Feature
- InProgress 4.4 (9) Notify also when uploads take place
- 00546 : Feature
- ToDo 4.2 (4) PmWiki default skin - Scalable fonts
- 00028 : Feature
- In Progress 3.8 (53) Turn PmWiki into a full-fledged blogging tool
- 01095 : Feature
- ToDo 3.2 (10) alternative link text in category markup
- 01132 : Feature
- InProgress 0.0 (3) More flexible script & cookbook initialization
- 01344 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (3) Add pagelist iterator
- 01204 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (3) pagelist frontlinks
- 01361 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (2) Migrate PmWiki to HTML5
- 01254 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (2) Allow include lines= to reference the end point, as count= does in pagelist
- 01319 : Feature
- InProgress 0.0 (1) preg_replace with /e modifier deprecated
- 01362 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (1) Allow quoted page names in conditional markup
- 01358 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (1) Allow specification of authorization groups using references
- 01353 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (1) Add parameter to [=(:include :)=] to allow an inline include
- 01232 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (1) AuthUser: groups included in other groups
- 01219 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (1) Add markup for inline markup such as soft break, clear left, clear right, fractions
- 01209 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (1) Add more markup expressions to the core
- 00181 : Feature
- In Progress 0.0 (0) Suggested change to SendPmMoney.
- 01356 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (0) time signature
- 01355 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (0) pmwiki skin line height
- 01334 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (0) put spaces in the shown titles/links of pages, when they are in lists, or whatever...
- 01270 : Cookbook
- Confirmed 0.0 (1) PmWiki spell checker recipe does not work on PmWiki site
- 00036 : Cookbook
- Confirmed 0.0 (1) Main.ApprovedUrls doesn't work with Cookbook.LazyWebLinks
- 01324 : Cookbook
- Confirmed, ToDo 0.0 (1) PITS puts the wrong Author name in the From field when the Author name changes
- 01349 : Cookbook
- Open 0.0 (1) XToDo cookbook recipe is non-functional, pls fix or remove
- 01337 : Cookbook
- Open 0.0 (1) [[Cookbook/PmForm]] parses page text variables differently from PmWiki
- 00956 : Other
- Open 0.0 (1) Attach:Cookbook/mimetex.php is broken
- 01351 : PHP Compatibility
- Open 0.0 (1) preg_replace core error
These are the issues that are needing further feedback or discussion before they can be acted upon. Feel free to contribute your opinions to them to help PmWiki's designers make a correct decision!
See Awaiting Feedback
Suspended issues are items that are open for consideration, but aren't being immediately addressed either for technical reasons or because with PmWiki Philosophy #3 there's not enough interest/priority to make the issue "ripe". Adding priority votes or details to these items may help to move them back to open status.
- 01087 : Feature
- Suspended - needs votes 0.0 (3) Extend [[PmWiki/Conditional Markup]] [@(:if attachments:)@] to specify file names
See Inactive entries.
See Closed Issues.