Welcome to the PmWiki Issue Tracking System (PITS). This set of pages is designed to allow people to keep track of issues surrounding development and maintenance of PmWiki.
- Scan or search the list below to see if someone has already added it.
- If you don't see it listed, enter it using the form on the new issue page.
- If you do see it listed and want to register your "vote", simply edit the corresponding issue page--they're all wiki pages, of course--and append your vote (5=high, 1=low) to the priority field of any issue. (Thus an issue with a priority of "541" has three votes--two high priority and one low.)
- See also how to get assistance.
PITSList contains a combined list of all PITS entries. Items listed as "Awaiting Feedback" are waiting for input from others before any action is taken.
Active issues - Bugs
- 01300 : Bug
- Confirmed 0.0 (1) Incomplete definition of page text variable halts the rendering
- 01295 : Bug
- Confirmed 0.0 (1) Attachments in IE7-IE8 over HTTPS without direct download
- 01220 : Bug
- Discussion 0.0 (1) Group homepages not resolved correctly when group only supplied
- 01372 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (1) erasure_of or access_revoked of all sub-links upon name revision
- 01366 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (1) Anonymous numerical reference link not orthogonal
- 01365 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (1) ftime markup expression not working properly in conditional markup when referencing PTV
- 01379 : Bug
- ToDo 0.0 (1) Problems with rtl class
- 01135 : Cookbook, Documentation
- Open (inactive) 0.0 (2) Compare cookbook recipes
- 01214 : Documentation
- Open (inactive) 4.2 (4) Document a "recommended" way to use core functions from config files
- 00477 : Documentation
- Confirmed, ToDo 0.0 (3) Reminding Pm to Document Functions . . .
- 01227 : Documentation
- Open (inactive) 0.0 (1) Changes to "InitialSetupTasks" for timezone support
- 01137 : Documentation
- Open (inactive) 0.0 (0) Key PmWiki Features on the front page
- 00045 : Documentation, Cookbook
- ToDo 3.7 (25) Possibility to comment pages
- 01233 : Documentation, Cookbook
- Open (inactive) 0.0 (2) Cleanup the Cookbook
Active issues - Core candidates
- 00027 : CoreCandidate
- Open 4.7 (33) Table of Contents
- 01265 : CoreCandidate
- Confirmed 0.0 (2) New homepage and default [[skin(s)/]] ideas
- 01369 : CoreCandidate
- ToDo 0.0 (1) Make PmWiki's default skin pass Google's mobile-friendly test
Active issues - Features
- 01176 : Feature
- Open 4.5 (4) Suggesting to remove '!' as exclusion character
- 00785 : Feature
- InProgress 4.4 (9) Notify also when uploads take place
- 00546 : Feature
- ToDo 4.2 (4) PmWiki default skin - Scalable fonts
- 00028 : Feature
- In Progress 3.8 (53) Turn PmWiki into a full-fledged blogging tool
- 01095 : Feature
- ToDo 3.2 (10) alternative link text in category markup
- 01319 : Feature
- InProgress 0.0 (3) preg_replace with /e modifier deprecated
- 01132 : Feature
- InProgress 0.0 (3) More flexible script & cookbook initialization
- 01280 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (2) Provide an error message if pagelist cannot find fmt=#x
- 01232 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (2) AuthUser: groups included in other groups
- 01299 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (1) Allow "Results of search" message to be disabled from searchresults directive
- 01298 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (1) Page variable for Page directives
- 00638 : Feature
- Reopened, does not really exist 0.0 (1) Simple table have CSS class added to facilitate customisation
- 00181 : Feature
- In Progress 0.0 (0) Suggested change to SendPmMoney.
- 01355 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (0) pmwiki skin line height
- 01368 :
- Open 0.0 (1) add parameter to (:messages:) [[PmWiki/PageDirectives | page directive]]
- 01270 : Cookbook
- Confirmed 0.0 (1) PmWiki spell checker recipe does not work on PmWiki site
- 00036 : Cookbook
- Confirmed 0.0 (1) Main.ApprovedUrls doesn't work with Cookbook.LazyWebLinks
- 01324 : Cookbook
- Confirmed, ToDo 0.0 (1) PITS puts the wrong Author name in the From field when the Author name changes
- 01364 : Cookbook
- Open 0.0 (1) Have a separate page for [[PmForm/]] templates.
- 01374 : Cookbook
- Open 0.0 (0) Toggle Addon Creates Double Div on Home Page
- 01370 : Other
- Open 0.0 (1) List the features that would make a great mobile wiki platform
- 01375 : PHP Compatibility
- Open 0.0 (1) support simultaneous edits/merging in windows
These are the issues that are needing further feedback or discussion before they can be acted upon. Feel free to contribute your opinions to them to help PmWiki's designers make a correct decision!
See Awaiting Feedback
Suspended issues are items that are open for consideration, but aren't being immediately addressed either for technical reasons or because with PmWiki Philosophy #3 there's not enough interest/priority to make the issue "ripe". Adding priority votes or details to these items may help to move them back to open status.
See Inactive entries.
See Closed Issues.