Welcome to the PmWiki Issue Tracking System (PITS). This set of pages is designed to allow people to keep track of issues surrounding development and maintenance of PmWiki.
- Scan or search the list below to see if someone has already added it.
- If you don't see it listed, enter it using the form on the new issue page.
- If you do see it listed and want to register your "vote", simply edit the corresponding issue page--they're all wiki pages, of course--and append your vote (5=high, 1=low) to the priority field of any issue. (Thus an issue with a priority of "541" has three votes--two high priority and one low.)
- See also how to get assistance.
PITSList contains a combined list of all PITS entries. Items listed as "Awaiting Feedback" are waiting for input from others before any action is taken.
Active issues - Bugs
- 01300 : Bug
- Confirmed 0.0 (1) Incomplete definition of page text variable halts the rendering
- 01295 : Bug
- Confirmed 0.0 (1) Attachments in IE7-IE8 over HTTPS without direct download
- 01343 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (1) No $AuthId for admin account?
- 01342 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (1) [[http://heartbleed.com/ | heartbleed]] bug
- 01338 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (1) Malware
- 01336 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (1) "Regular" text really small on Android 4.4
- 01335 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (1) Invalid HTML by line break before form
- 01333 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (1) Pagelist count parameter ignores zero
- 01326 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (1) cframe doesn't resize image
- 01323 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (1) "Path :" intermap within a link goes to default page on some sites
- 01321 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (1) pagelist with order=name does not sort by pagename correctly in some circumstances
- 01320 : Bug
- Open 0.0 (1) Is there a page size limit?
- 01135 : Cookbook, Documentation
- Open (inactive) 0.0 (2) Compare cookbook recipes
- 01214 : Documentation
- Open (inactive) 4.2 (4) Document a "recommended" way to use core functions from config files
- 00477 : Documentation
- Confirmed, ToDo 0.0 (3) Reminding Pm to Document Functions . . .
- 01227 : Documentation
- Open (inactive) 0.0 (1) Changes to "InitialSetupTasks" for timezone support
- 01137 : Documentation
- Open (inactive) 0.0 (0) Key PmWiki Features on the front page
- 00045 : Documentation, Cookbook
- ToDo 3.7 (25) Possibility to comment pages
- 01233 : Documentation, Cookbook
- Open 0.0 (2) Cleanup the Cookbook
Active issues - Core candidates
- 00027 : CoreCandidate
- Open 4.7 (33) Table of Contents
- 00942 : CoreCandidate
- Open 3.2 (4) Refactor code for Easier Unit Testing
- 01305 : CoreCandidate
- Open 3.0 (5) Enable meta generator header in HTML output
- 01265 : CoreCandidate
- Confirmed 0.0 (2) New homepage and default [[skin(s)/]] ideas
Active issues - Features
- 01197 : Feature
- Open 4.6 (8) allow simple, secure auto-register with email confirmation
- 00785 : Feature
- InProgress 4.4 (9) Notify also when uploads take place
- 00546 : Feature
- ToDo 4.2 (4) PmWiki default skin - Scalable fonts
- 00028 : Feature
- In Progress 3.8 (53) Turn PmWiki into a full-fledged blogging tool
- 01095 : Feature
- ToDo 3.2 (10) alternative link text in category markup
- 01132 : Feature
- InProgress 0.0 (3) More flexible script & cookbook initialization
- 00742 : Feature
- Discussion 0.0 (2) Uncapitalize links
- 01344 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (2) Add pagelist iterator
- 01203 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (2) Backlinks to incorporate pagelists, redirect, and include
- 00545 : Feature
- feedback/discussion 0.0 (1) Encrypted page store.
- 01319 : Feature
- InProgress 0.0 (1) preg_replace with /e modifier deprecated
- 01329 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (1) Add 'clear' as a CSS style attribute recognised by [[PmWiki/Wiki Styles]]
- 01325 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (1) Ordering pagelists by link counting
- 01219 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (1) Add markup for inline markup such as soft break, clear left, clear right, fractions
- 00860 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (1) Add min and max width and height, clear; to [[PmWiki/Tables|table]], div, block, and [[PmWiki/WikiStyles|style]] directives
- 00181 : Feature
- In Progress 0.0 (0) Suggested change to SendPmMoney.
- 01334 : Feature
- Open 0.0 (0) put spaces in the shown titles/links of pages, when they are in lists, or whatever...
- 01270 : Cookbook
- Confirmed 0.0 (1) PmWiki spell checker recipe does not work on PmWiki site
- 00036 : Cookbook
- Confirmed 0.0 (1) Main.ApprovedUrls doesn't work with Cookbook.LazyWebLinks
- 01324 : Cookbook
- Confirmed, ToDo 0.0 (1) PITS puts the wrong Author name in the From field when the Author name changes
- 01349 : Cookbook
- Open 0.0 (1) XToDo cookbook recipe is non-functional, pls fix or remove
- 01337 : Cookbook
- Open 0.0 (1) [[Cookbook/PmForm]] parses page text variables differently from PmWiki
- 01348 : Cookbook
- ToDo 0.0 (1) Flipbox bug
- 01328 : Other
- Open 0.0 (1) backups by visitors
- 00956 : Other
- Open 0.0 (1) Attach:Cookbook/mimetex.php is broken
- 01292 : PHP Compatibility
- InProgress 0.0 (1) Fixes for PHP 5.4
- 01277 : PHP Compatibility
- Open 0.0 (1) Using crypt() w/o salt in older PHP versions causes PmWiki problems
These are the issues that are needing further feedback or discussion before they can be acted upon. Feel free to contribute your opinions to them to help PmWiki's designers make a correct decision!
See Awaiting Feedback
Suspended issues are items that are open for consideration, but aren't being immediately addressed either for technical reasons or because with PmWiki Philosophy #3 there's not enough interest/priority to make the issue "ripe". Adding priority votes or details to these items may help to move them back to open status.
See Inactive entries.
See Closed Issues.