If you use or used the MovePage recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the MovePage-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) This an excellent recipe used in all my wikis, I hope to see some additional functionality added to it simon February 02, 2010, at 05:59 PM
- (+) Works fine for me. gb February 03, 2010, at 10:16 AM
- (+) I use it. --Petko April 30, 2010, at 06:39 PM
- (+) This is precisely what I needed at the moment!! tamouse June 22, 2011, at 12:30 AM
- (+) Very useful tool. Some of this functionality should be included out of the box. DanielAndersson 2011-10-24
- (+) Like it! Use CleanUp in addition, or delete moved pages manually. This tool can save you a lot of time - Jazzvox Dec 07, 2011, at 11:39 CET
- (+) Short and sweet. sroracle? July 14, 2017, at 06:28 PM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?