Hey. I'm a Swedish PmWiki fan and use PmWiki for everything I can.
I store everything personal and professional in a local PmWiki on my laptop.
At the current date 2011-11-22, has the ExpandingMenu2 in my local installation 625 menu items :)
This is how I spend a large portion of my life :)
Public Sites I'm Running on PmWiki
Recipes I'm using
- Attachtable (Actions to rename, delete & restore deleted attachments, as well as an attachlist replacement to use those actions, show file types and list attachment references.)
- ExpandingMenu2 (Provides markup to create an (automatically) expanding menu)
- HandyTableOfContents (Handy Client-side Table of Contents)
- MovePage (Move and copy wiki pages)
- NotSavedWarning (Warn authors when they move away from a page without saving it; optionally request an edit summary or an author name)
- SourceBlock (Source code syntax highlighter for PmWiki 2.x using GeSHi)