If you use or used the Skittlish recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the Skittlish-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Great Skin, but sadly it produces Errors becuse Markup_e is deprecated.
- (+) Love it, taking it. Nyarnon
- (+) I love the skin, clean layout, flexible, easy to use, and very easy to read. Dr3DV Course Page 1-Apr-2011
- (+) Excellent, especially the ability to switch from fluid to fixed. Nice clean layout, nibl? 6-May-2010
- (+) I like this skin and reviewed it -- works fine. --Petko January 30, 2010, at 12:17 PM
- (+) Xian? 4-Nov-2009: I liked your Skittlish very much.
- (+) Allan? October 29, 2009, at 18:15 AEST: Thanks for this Skin!
- (+) Good! Pretty. :-) SamWilson
- (+) Cool! (Schroeder)
- (+) Very good. Seamless integration with BlogIt. KlaasWiegmink,
- (+) Excellent skin! Thanks and keep up the good work! Michael
- (+) I'm a huge fan of this skin's customizability -- thanks for the terrific work! svoida
20-Jan-2011 PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?
In the Wild
- (+) CodeLite