Summary: User notes for the Skittlish recipe.
If you use or used the Skittlish recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the Skittlish-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) I modified the sources to solve the incompatibility with the deprecated Markup_e. Love the skin. http://www.gnm.cl/fgonzalez
- (+) Great Skin, but sadly it produces Errors becuse Markup_e is deprecated.
- (+) Love it, taking it. Nyarnon
- (+) I love the skin, clean layout, flexible, easy to use, and very easy to read. Dr3DV Course Page 1-Apr-2011
- (+) Excellent, especially the ability to switch from fluid to fixed. Nice clean layout, nibl? 6-May-2010
- (+) I like this skin and reviewed it -- works fine. --Petko January 30, 2010, at 12:17 PM
- (+) Xian? 4-Nov-2009: I liked your Skittlish very much.
- (+) Allan? October 29, 2009, at 18:15 AEST: Thanks for this Skin!
- (+) Good! Pretty. :-) SamWilson
- (+) Cool! (Schroeder)
- (+) Very good. Seamless integration with BlogIt. KlaasWiegmink,
- (+) Excellent skin! Thanks and keep up the good work! Michael
- (+) I'm a huge fan of this skin's customizability -- thanks for the terrific work! svoida
20-Jan-2011 PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?
In the Wild
- (+) CodeLite