Summary: User notes for the Equilibrium recipe.
If you use or used the Equilibrium recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the Equilibrium-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) CodeGier: I like the clear style of this skin. Using it for my website since 2017. 27-03-2020
- (+) I like this skin and reviewed it -- works fine. --Petko January 30, 2010, at 12:16 PM
- (+) Fabrizio? October 10, 2009: thanks a lot and great skin.
- (+) Promsan July 17, 2009, at 10:55 AMPromsan I think Equilibrium has a lot going for it as one of the slicker and more professional-looking skins available (IMO).
- (+) Okt 2, 2011 | Much Thanks to the Developer. First time I deal with Wiki (needed as Corporate Intranet Communication Tool for a retail customer). Equilibrium & BlogIt seems to be a must-have for this purpose - plus it feels WP-like heimish ;-) Jazzvox
- (+) Great skin, thanks! Trilce?
- (+) Love it, nice, clean, simple nyarnon
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?
In the Wild
User notes for Equilibrium (talk).