Summary: User notes for the RequireAuthor recipe.
If you use or used the RequireAuthor recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the RequireAuthor-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Used on my public wikis. -- DaveG 30-Jan-2010
- (+) I use this recipe on a wiki -- together with NotSavedWarning. --Petko January 30, 2010, at 12:02 PM
- (+) I use it on all my wikis. Scott Connard January 31, 2010, at 06:39 AM
- (+) I use it. Peter Bowers January 31, 2010, at 07:57 AM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?
User notes for the RequireAuthor recipe (talk).