"pits" will now work with any WikiGroup name and is capable of running multiple instances of "pits" on a single site or field
- Copy pits-*.php file to the cookbook/ directory and change the name to pits.php
- Create a local/MyPitsGroup.php file and continue with the Configuration section
In the MyPitsGroup.php
- Put in it the variables you want to adjust
- At the end of it, put:
if running in a WikiFarm environment
- The original PITS recipe, still in use on the pmwiki.org site, is at PITS
- MyPitsGroup portion of MyPitsGroup.php may be any WikiGroup name
- Still need to test the recipe using PerGroupSubDirectories
Change log / Release notes
- pits-0.24 Two bugs were found in pits-0.23 that have been fixed and we are in the process of testing the fixes.
- When the User clicks "Submit new issue" the contents were not transferred to the pmWiki edit window.
- Issue lists were not being displayed with calls to
Notes on implementation are being added.
A big THANK YOU to Peter Bowers who performed the changes to get the recipe working again