Summary: User notes for the InlineDiff recipe.
If you use or used the InlineDiff recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the InlineDiff-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Used on all my wikis, makes viewing changes much easier. DaveG
- (+) Me too :) gb January 30, 2010, at 04:15 PM
- (+) I agree Scott Connard January 31, 2010, at 06:00 AM
- (+) I guess everybody wants this one as the default (PITS.00571). --Rogutės, 2010-02-15
Note: Users above voted before a similar feature was added to the PmWiki core, see PageHistory.
- I used it on all my wikis before PmWiki version 2.2.12; newer PmWikis have a similar feature built-in. --Petko
- (+) Prefer it over the current inline diff of PmWiki 2.2.16. Use it already for several years. --Maddes May 15, 2010, at 01:55 PM
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?
User notes for the InlineDiff recipe (talk).