Questions answered by this recipe
Is it possible to use Google Chart API to describe a chart inside a wiki and let it be generated by Google?
The recipe introduces a new markup to describe a Google-Chart.
- Put the file gchart.phpΔ in your cookbook-directory
- Add the following line to your config.php file:
This first version only supports the three obligatory parameters:
- chart data (as documented here)
- type of chart (as documented here)
- size of the chart separated in xsize and ysize
So the resulting markup may look like this example:
(:gchart data=abfgij xsize=150 ysize=100 type=lc:)
which would display as .
There is still much to improve. So the encoding is inexpedient for a wiki author and more parameters should be supported.
User should keep in mind, that their data is sent to Google...
- 2017-12-31: Updated for PHP 5.5 and PHP 7.2 compatibility. (Said Achmiz)
- 2008-01-12: This is a first release. It is more or less a proof of concept than a solution.
A solution for MediaWiki http://code.google.com/p/gchart4mw
- Said Achmiz
See discussion at GoogleChart-Talk
User notes? : If you use, used or reviewed this recipe, you can add your name. These statistics appear in the Cookbook listings and will help newcomers browsing through the wiki.