If you use or used the FontAwesome recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the FontAwesome-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
Users of the 2021 recipe
- (+) Enabled on FontAwesome, FontAwesome-Talk, and here (FontAwesome-Users). Petko January 18, 2021, at 09:42 AM
- (+) Used on TTC website. simon September 12, 2021, at 11:04 PM
Users of the 2014 recipe
- (+) I use it in 3 different places (documentation wikis), and I like the benefit from the symbols. JoBo, 2014-09-02
- (+) Cool, thank you for this! One thing, I got mine working after I added a semi-colon at the end of the "@import" line in my .css file. AllanGN, 2014-09-02
--- You are right! I have a semi-colon in my .css file myself, but I somehow missed it when copying. Just corrected the recipe. JoBo, 2014-09-03
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?