Summary: User notes for the EditTemplates recipe.
If you use or used the EditTemplates recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the EditTemplates-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Very useful to provide users with a template to start with simon February 01, 2010, at 03:54 PM
I propose moving this page into the main PmWiki Group documentation
- (+) Essential for any pages you want to maintain some uniformity. Peter Bowers February 02, 2010, at 03:37 AM
- (+) Very useful; have it in my standard new-wiki setup. TeganDowling February 02, 2010, at 02:01 PM
- (+) Great feature. Scott Connard February 15, 2010, at 07:08 AM
- (+) I use this recipe on my site and find it very useful for setting up templates, saves a lot of time. Ian MacGregor
- (+) I use the "simple form for creating new pages" in my recipe PLEventList and I find it very useful. StefCT 2013-12-22
- (+) I've used this for a client who needed to create two specific types of pages, without wanting to worry about the boilerplate. Michael Paulukonis March 14, 2014, at 10:23 AM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?
User notes for the EditTemplates recipe (talk).