How can I change the `SideBar name ?
- Create your new `SideBar(s) with others new names, (e.g. Main.Menu, `MyGroup.Menu)
- In the layout template (pmwiki.tmpl or other template), replace the occurrences of '`SideBar' by your new name (e.g. 'Menu' in the above example). That's all !
- 2004-11-15 (Steven Leite) - How would that affect the (:nosidebar:) directive?
- Interesting, because that directive does not exist.
So, i just created the cookbook entry Cookbook.RemovingLeftContent to create (:noleft:) and (:noright:) directive.
- To answer the question, the `SideBar page renaming does not affect these directives, because this is the layout zone `PageLeftFmt which is modified by the directive.
- PRZ October 16, 2004, at 05:44 AM