If you use or used the SectionEdit recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the SectionEdit-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Works great for wiki, makes editing long pages a lot easier. JPC
- (+) Works great for my notes wiki, makes editing specific sections that little bit easier. DaveG
- (+) Rik Blok? February 21, 2010, at 06:54 PM
- (-) I used a former version, and ceased as I most often do all the page edit. gb
- (+) if you have many sections on a page you will need this to maintain the overview. Give it a try. Matthias Günther February 21, 2010, at 03:35 PM
- (+) Former versions were disappointing. Current one is perfect for me. -Armin
- (+) A must use! Farvardin
- (+) A little bug with include directive below the title of section. It opens a window of edit of the page wich is include.Benji January 09, 2014, at 07:02 AM
- (+) Works great! However there are depreciated "preg_replace /e" functions in version 2.2.3. See PITS - 01319. rsanders?
- (+) I've used it before. Need to reimplement on my own site now that some pages have grown so large! - MichaelPaulukonis March 15, 2014, at 03:53 PM
- (+) Great idea, but has a conflict with the PreviewChanges recipe. See SectionEdit-Talk. – bttr January 09, 2018, at 03:03 PM
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?