If you use or used the PreviewChanges recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the PreviewChanges-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
- (+) great! Jiri
- (+) convenient, good idea. gb
- (+) Enabled on pmwiki.org. --Petko
- (+) I'm using this recipe on my site. This was a great idea, thank you! Ian MacGregor
- (+) should be incorporated in default pmwiki installation Anomen
- (+) Very useful, a core candidate. OliverBetz
- (+) definitely should be in the core Simon
- (+) Merge to core, please. – bttr January 03, 2018, at 03:16 PM
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?