If you use or used the AutoTOC recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the AutoTOC-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Very very clever and useful. Adopted. Luigi
- (+) Beautiful recipe --simkin
- (+) Brillant & well done ; I like the nice encoding set in version 20111222a. gb
- (+) Better than pagetoc, I'd like also the numbered headings. MassimilianoVessi?
- (+) Very nice, thank you! -- AdamShand
- (+) I include this in almost every wiki I install. --Petko April 05, 2015, at 04:59 PM
- (+) It works ! Benji May 27, 2016, at 04:03 AM
- (+) Architect Marie Christine Gangneux's minimalistic website uses this table of contents, even on pages with less than 3 headings.
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?