Summary: User notes for the Toggle recipe.
If you use or used the Toggle recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the Toggle-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Works great. Scott Connard January 31, 2010, at 06:18 AM
- (+) A core recipe for me, recommended simon February 01, 2010, at 01:43 PM
- (+) Very nice for hiding stuff to save screen real estate but still have access. Peter Bowers February 04, 2010, at 07:57 AM
- (+) Mandatory ! ~SH February 06, 2010, at 05:28 AM
- (+) Excellent addition to PmWiki. Mattan Erez September 24, 2010.
- (+) I have used it and its predecessors for a long time. Thank you! SteP 26 November 2010.
- (+) This is a wonderful recipe - very useful! RandyB April 01, 2011, at 06:26 PM
- (+) I agree; mandatory! I love toggle! Well, OK... I like it a lot. Sorry mom. NelsonIngersoll 2011.12.21 23:22
- (+) Adjective of choice: nifty. Michael Ruschena Feb 11, 2011
- (+) Very useful to hide the unessential per default, e.g. comments. TomG 2012-11-03
- (+) Use often. MichaelPaulukonis July 08, 2013, at 11:50 AM
- (+) I use it on some of my websites. Good recipe! XES February 02, 2014, at 06:36 AM
- (+) Very useful recipe. Help me a lot Leonis October 17, 2016
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?