If you use or used the SourceBlock recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the SourceBlock-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) very useful simon February 15, 2010, at 02:23 PM
- (+) I use it very often anomen
- (+) Very useful recipe. I use it on almost all pages I have in my personal wiki. DanielAndersson 2011-10-14
- (+) Very nice. Dave 2012-08-22
- (+) Beautiful! TomG 2012-11-03
- (+) Works great! although my list no longer lists. - MichaelPaulukonis March 15, 2014, at 03:58 PM
- (+) I love it, pcht?, jun 2014
- (+) Thank you, thank you, thank you for this. casperl February 06, 2018, at 02:14 AM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?