Questions answered by this recipe
How to make a automatic slideshow, who refresh itself... (to modify the content during the presentation!)
All sections are optional, you can remove those that do not apply to your recipe, and add new ones.
An implementation of S5 reloaded slideshow system for PmWiki.
This system implement the S5 reloaded system, from the example of the slideshow recipe
get this zip: http://elie.org/s5r.zip and unzip it in the root of your pmwiki
in /local/config.php, add these lines:
if ($action == 's5r') include_once("
All this parameters passed by url ( &foo=...)
- slidesSkin (pmwiki,blue,flower,pixel,pretty,goupil)
- defaultView (slideshow, outline) default is slideshow)
- controlVis (hidden,visible) default is hidden
- audioSupport (true,false) default is true
- audioVolume (true,false) default is true)
- audioError (true,fals) default is true
- autoRun (true,false) default is true
- tranSitions (true,false) default is true
- fadeDuration (integer) default is 400)
- incrDuration (un nombre, default is 250)
- autoMatic (true, false) default is true
- playLoop (true, false) default is true
- playDelay (integer) default is 5
- reFresh (true,false) default is true
- delayRefresh (integer) default is 2 minutes
For automatic présentation (in stores, showcases).
Change log / Release notes
If the recipe has multiple releases, then release notes can be placed here. Note that it's often easier for people to work with "release dates" instead of "version numbers".
User notes? : If you use, used or reviewed this recipe, you can add your name. These statistics appear in the Cookbook listings and will help newcomers browsing through the wiki.