If you use or used the PowerTools recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the PowerTools-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) great job! I extended sum function easily to min, max et mean functions. April 13, 2013 yD
- (+) what a great recipe. use it all the time. thanks! overtones99
- (+) I use particularly the pagelist implementation (and variations) all the time. Peter Bowers
- (+) I use serialname a lot ocasionally others. Marte
- (+) I use plist, pagelist, serialname, serial, and newticket a lot, thanks! SteP
- (+) using plist, pagelist, pagecount. Please add fix mentioned on -Talk page that does the preg_replace for the pagelist markup expression. — tamouse
- (+) Benji January 09, 2014, at 06:53 AM
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?