If you use or used the DeObMail recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the DeObMail-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) I use this recipe on all my wikis and I recommend it. --Petko January 30, 2010, at 12:50 PM
- (+) This is a must have for all wikis simon February 01, 2010, at 01:36 PM
- (+) I use it on every wiki. Simple but sufficient! MKonrad
- (+) Very useful! OliverBetz 2010-05-14
- (+) rikblok? September 03, 2010, at 11:20 PM
- (+) I have this on all my wikis. I don't know how effective it is in practice, but I seem not to generate any extra spam. tamouse
- (+) I use this on all my wikis. Paul Wiegmans 2017-05-04
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?