If you use or used the Captcha recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the Captcha-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) I'm using this recipe on my wiki and it works great! Ian MacGregor October 19, 2013
- (+) Absolutely essential if you have any form of publicly open wiki. Stops spammers dead. DaveG
- (+) Just installed, very easy and works great, that should stop the spammers! (Phil Benoit)
- (+) Very easy to integrate in every cookbook. Use it for Mailform4 (MKonrad)
- (+) Works well, and super easy to use. (Farvardin)
- (+) Essential TomG 2012-11-03
- (+) Doesn't work in my case when i use it at markup. But works with htpasswdform Benji January 09, 2014, at 06:23 AM
- (+) I've been using this on my email forms for years, on all my websites & my clients' websites. Works for me. XES February 02, 2014, at 07:20 AM
- (+) Works great for both HtpasswdForm and anonymous editing. sroracle? July 14, 2017, at 06:25 PM
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?