Skittlish < Skins > SomethingCorporate (talk? | users? | test page | set as default | unset | validate: HTML, CSS)
A colorful, simple and functional skin, using tables and css . The skin is
xhtml 1.0 and css valid.
It looks quite same in Internet Explorer and Firefox.
If you are going to use in a UNIX environment, be sure to pay attention to permissions,
the files inside the zip file have no permissions set.
Use the soma.php file to include title, subtitle and copyright message .
Attach:soma-1.1.zipΔ NEW VERSION!!
Attach:soma-1.0.zipΔ (First release February 01, 2006, at 02:39 PM)
To add the theme to your PmWiki2 installation, follow these basic steps:
- Download the theme archive and extract the files it contains.
- Upload the directory 'soma' to the pub/skins directory provided by PmWiki on your host.
- Add the following to your local configuration file (config.php).
$Skin = 'soma';
- Look at ownership and permission of files if you have any trouble.
If you have any suggestions, questions, wishes or complaints, please drop a line.
I hope you enjoy.
CarlosAB February 21, 2006, at 11:40 AM
- Nice skin, but I encountered a problem with group sidebars not presenting. It stayed fixed on the main site sidebar.
- The line that loads the side bar is <!--wiki:$SiteGroup.SideBar $DefaultGroup.SideBar--> and it should be <!--wiki:$DefaultGroup.SideBar $SiteGroup.SideBar -->. I'm sorry for that, it will be fixed for the next release. CarlosAB February 03, 2006, at 09:15 AM
- Carlos, for the skin to load any group sidebar if present in preference to the Site SideBar the code in the template should be:
- Thanks Hans. CarlosAB February 11, 2006, at 11:35 PM
- Does not work with the: "
$Skin = 'soma'; $Skin = 'pmwiki';" style of skins setting. ~Mateusz
- Sorry, I haven't seen this page for a while. This is weird I'm gonna check it out and post something here soon. CarlosAB May 09, 2006, at 06:49 PM
- Just use $Skin = 'soma';
- Thank you for the good skin. I have a suggestion for the CSS class selector .searchbutton. Unfortunatly the Soma-Skin have an influence in the dimension of the Search Button in the Site.Search page. I propose to rename the selector to .searchbuttongo. ~MaBen
- Sorry for not responding for a while, I got tangled up with another skin I was doing. I will try to use your suggestions and put it in place. Thank you. CarlosAB May 09, 2006, at 06:49 PM
- I get the following error the first time I try to edit a page after logging in:
Warning: setcookie() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in D:\webdir\host\wiki\local\config.php on line 46
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\webdir\host\wiki\local\config.php:46) in D:\webdir\host\wiki\pmwiki.php on line 870
This error happens in Firefox, but not IE.
- Soma doesn't use any cookies, maybe check your config.php file for some problems or try to post to the mailing list.