If you use or used the Enlighten recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the Enlighten-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) AM 24-Api-2012: I love the professional-looking skin.
- (+) AM 17-Nov-2010: I love the professional-looking skin.
- (+) JimB 23-Aug-2010: I want to thank you for the Enlighten skin for PmWiki. It's a great skin. We are using it for our web site at http://aikenseniornet.com.
- (+) Josh 23-Jul-2010: This is my first wiki, and your skin is great.
- (+) Xian? 4-Nov-2009: I already liked your Skittlish very much. The Enlighten I nearly like much more.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?
In the Wild
- (+) BigLearning 2011 workshop on Large Scale Machine Learning
- (+) Strato Balloons
- (+) MOOS Development and Applications Working Group
- (+) International Workshop on the Algorithmic Foundations of Robotics
- (+) Kerr Lab - University of Washington(approve links)
- (+) FOMS 2012 Workshop
- (+) DART V Workshop