Things I made (and maintain)
- Papyrus (skin)
- A simple skin, inspired by Parchment. Responsive / mobile-friendly.
- Vector (skin)
- Clone of the Vector skin for MediaWiki (used on Wikipedia since 2010)
- Versioned Assets (recipe)
- Adds versions (modification timestamps) to attachment URLs, so that browser caches invalidate properly when attachments are updated.
- Pastebin Embed (recipe)
- Embed Pastebin pastes in a wikipage
- Gist Embed (recipe)
- Embed Gists in a wikipage
- Pm Pinboard API (recipe)
- Provides an easy-to-use PmWiki-compatible interface to the Pinboard API
Things I contribute to (and maintain)
- Toggle (recipe)
- Adds links or buttons for toggling (hiding/showing) div sections and objects
- Add Link Tags Bookmarklet (recipe)
- Adding links, selected text and tags from another page to a wiki page
- Smart Quotes (recipe)
- Turns straight quotes into smart quotes
- Fractions Plus (recipe)
- Adds simple markup to write fractions.
Things I’ve contributed to
- Http Variables (recipe)
- Access http variables in the page, such as Get variables, Post data, and Cookies.
- Section Edit (recipe)
- Split a wiki page into separately editable sections with an edit link for each section
- Handy Table of Contents (recipe)
- Handy Client-side Table of Contents
- Total Counter (recipe)
- A statistic counter - counts page views, users, languages, browsers, operating systems, referers, locations and web bots
- Bonny (skin)
- Bonny is a fully CSS-driven skin, 2 or 3-column layout, with variations in layout and appearance, and optional CMS mode.
- Media Categories (recipe)
- Assembles all Categories in a page, alphabetizes, and appends to bottom of page--in the style similar to MediaWiki.
- CSV Include (recipe)
- Include a CSV file as a table in your wiki page
- MovePage (recipe)
- Move and copy wiki pages
- Markdown Markup Extension (recipe)
- Use Markdown markup with PmWiki
- Footnotes (recipe)
- Simple footnote markup
- Sage Cell (recipe)
- This allows you to embed an interactive SageCell into your webpage. Sage is an open source alternative to MathLab, Mathematica, and Maple.
- Google Chart (recipe)
- Include Charts generated by Google Chart API
- Lua Execute (recipe)
- Lets Lua scripts dynamically generate parts of your wiki page
- Responsive Slides (recipe)
- Simple js carroussel for pmwiki based on responsiveslides.js.
(Feel free to leave comments below this line!)