If you use or used the WikiStylesPlus recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the WikiStylesPlus-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (-) Spent several months trying to figure out how to get the icons to display in printouts. Enabling background images does not solve the problem. Tried about a dozen different applications for generating pdfs including cutepdf writer, built in pdf writer in windows 10, built in pdf writer in os x. Same result every time: icons do not display in print out, colors are lost. No way to tell difference between regular wiki text and text in the wikistylesplus messageboxes other than the indentation. Again: Enabling background images in PDF/print settings does nothing. Icons and colors still display fine in my wiki's print view, but as soon as I click "page preview" the colors and icons disappear. Have spent months trying to figure this out. Would appreciate some help.
- (+) Nice for eye candy. I don't use a lot of the features, but it makes it pretty... Peter Bowers February 02, 2010, at 09:29 AM
- (+) Great recipe. I love it. Thorsten?
- (+) Excellent. Well done. Saving me a lot of time. tamouse
- (+) Nice - thanks. Julian Knight
- (+) Dave 2012-08-22
- (+) Great. Benji January 09, 2014, at 07:11 AM
- (+) Excellent! Also used this extensively at a former workplace wiki. - MichaelPaulukonis
- (+) RDJones December 06, 2014, at 02:38 AM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE.
The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link
For example (obviously without the at the beginning):
* (+) comment-text name?