If you use or used the Toggle recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the Toggle-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Works great. Scott Connard January 31, 2010, at 06:18 AM
- (+) A core recipe for me, recommended simon February 01, 2010, at 01:43 PM
- (+) Very nice for hiding stuff to save screen real estate but still have access. Peter Bowers February 04, 2010, at 07:57 AM
- (+) Mandatory ! ~SH February 06, 2010, at 05:28 AM
- (+) Excellent addition to PmWiki. Mattan Erez September 24, 2010.
- (+) I have used it and its predecessors for a long time. Thank you! SteP 26 November 2010.
- (+) This is a wonderful recipe - very useful! RandyB April 01, 2011, at 06:26 PM
- (+) I agree; mandatory! I love toggle! Well, OK... I like it a lot. Sorry mom. NelsonIngersoll 2011.12.21 23:22
- (+) Adjective of choice: nifty. Michael Ruschena Feb 11, 2011
- (+) Very useful to hide the unessential per default, e.g. comments. TomG 2012-11-03
- (+) Use often. MichaelPaulukonis July 08, 2013, at 11:50 AM
- (+) I use it on some of my websites. Good recipe! XES February 02, 2014, at 06:36 AM
- (+) Very useful recipe. Help me a lot Leonis October 17, 2016
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE. The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link For example (obviously without the at the beginning): * (+) comment-text name?