Questions answered by this recipe
How can I make a beautiful reveal.js presentation using my existing wiki?
All sections are optional, you can remove those that do not apply to your recipe, and add new ones.
Make presentation using reveal.js
- put https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Utopiah/PmWiki-Reveal/master/reveal.php in your cookbook directory
- unzip reveal.js (from github) in your farm pub directory (as
- use (:section:) to make sections in your presentation page
- access it using ?action=reveal
- all the content on a page gets included despite outside of sections, might consider letting the user define the slides too instead
- use (:sectionextended data-background='...':) for fullscreen background images and more
- could be interesting to configure the multiplexing values from the wiki page
- currently have a working version with control but... controls ALL presentations, not just the current one
- fine iif only one person presenting using the wiki at a time
- also there master isn't password protected so someone else (anybody from the Internet!) could control the slides
- make sure that the secret element does stay secret
- based on SlideShow
Change log / Release notes
If the recipe has multiple releases, then release notes can be placed here. Note that it's often easier for people to work with "release dates" instead of "version numbers".
- minimalist example http://fabien.benetou.fr/Testing/PmWikiReveal?action=reveal
- with its source http://fabien.benetou.fr/Testing/PmWikiReveal?action=source
- example with more content http://fabien.benetou.fr/Testing/PmWikiRevealPresentationVR?action=reveal
- code repository https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Utopiah/PmWiki-Reveal/
- official documentation https://github.com/hakimel/reveal.js/
- in particular https://github.com/hakimel/reveal.js/#multiplexing if you are hosting the wiki instance yourself, allows to remote control the slides