Questions answered by this recipe
- How can I create a form in PmWiki to send mail?
Documentation and examples for PmForm are being performed in a separate wiki group at PmForm. Some key pages:
PmForm blocks directives from data being saved to pages by converting markups: thus "(:" becomes "( :" and ":)" becomes ": )". These are managed by the $PmFormPostPatterns array.
The (:template require:) directive can be used to prevent certain string combinations from appearing in posted fields. For example, to prevent someone from entering link markups, use:
(:template require text match=-[[ errmsg="links not allowed":)
which says that the 'text' field must not contain "[[".
The recipe requires pmwiki-2.2.56 or later.
- 20210522 - update recipe for PHP 8 compatibility (warning reported by Dfaure)
- 20180906 - update recipe for PHP 7.2 compatibility
- 20140212 - add $EnablePmFormUpdateReverse.
- 20140103 - update recipe for PHP 5.5 compatibility
- 20140101 - update recipe for PHP 5.5 compatibility
- 20130413 - replace htmlspecialchars() with PHSC() for better PHP5.4 compatibility; update change summary if a 'csum' form field is posted.
- 20120901 - fixed typo.
- 20110216 - added variable $EnablePmFormMailSubjectEncode (PITS:01238).
- 20100904 - added $PmFormExitFunction, $PmFormRedirectFunction (PITS:01179), fixed carriage returns (PITS:01175).
Your comments are welcome.