Summary: Form processing engine for PmWiki
Questions answered by this recipe
- How can I create a form in PmWiki to send mail?
The pmform.zipΔ module provides a variety of forms processing capabilities. The module is still under development.
Documentation and examples for PmForm are being performed in a separate wiki at http://www.pmwiki.org/pmform/ . Some key pages:
PmForm blocks directives from data being saved to
pages by converting markups: thus "(:" becomes "( :"
and ":)" becomes ": )". These are managed by the
The (:template require:) directive can be used to
prevent certain string combinations from appearing in
posted fields. For example, to prevent someone from
entering link markups, use:
(:template require text match=-[[ errmsg="links not allowed":)
which says that the 'text' field must not contain "[[".
The recipe requires pmwiki-2.2.0-beta46 or later.
- 20140212 - add $EnablePmFormUpdateReverse.
- 20140103 - update recipe for PHP 5.5 compatibility
- 20140101 - update recipe for PHP 5.5 compatibility
- 20130413 - replace htmlspecialchars() with PHSC() for better PHP5.4 compatibility; update change summary if a 'csum' form field is posted.
- 20120901 - fixed typo.
- 20110216 - added variable $EnablePmFormMailSubjectEncode (PITS:01238).
- 20100904 - added $PmFormExitFunction, $PmFormRedirectFunction (PITS:01179), fixed carriage returns (PITS:01175).
Your comments are welcome.
User notes +5: If you use, used or reviewed this recipe, you can add your name. These statistics appear in the Cookbook listings and will help newcomers browsing through the wiki.