Summary: How to create Bubblehelp infoboxes, as seen in knoppix.org
Prerequisites: Requires at least PmWiki version: 2.2.4+; last tested on PmWiki version: 2.2.4
Status: Stable, Active
How can we create Bubblehelp infoboxes, as seen in knoppix.org?
Download the file:
Please read the README file which has install instructions in detail.
Complete rewrite. Please read the readme file.
VKrishn September 26, 2009, at 06:18 PM
Test View Site:
When used it posses same security risk.
For more details read the README file carefully.
- This package should be tested first in local or intranet before you are confident on how it works.
|Php||4 >= 4.3.0||5.2+|
Notes and Comments
- More refinement could be done, i.e security wise.
- 2.2.2 (2012-03-25)
- Improved css based tooltip.
- 2.2.1 (2009-09-28)
- LinkCSSToolTip - link markup with css popup tooltip text including styling, variables, includes, menus
- I used the js file from knoppix.org. It is covered under GPL. I wrote a wrapper .php file to make it work under PmWiki.
- Further refinement from others are welcomed.
User notes? : If you use, used or reviewed this recipe, you can add your name. These statistics appear in the Cookbook listings and will help newcomers browsing through the wiki.