Questions answered by this recipe
How can I easily display github-hosted gists on my website, in standard github-markup?
Enter your recipe's description here.
You can also download the latest version of pmwiki-gists.php from GitHub.
Add the following to
See http://www.xradiograph.com/PmWikiDevelopment/PmWikiGistsExamples for a complete, live list of examples.
- Gists must be public
Change log / Release notes
- 2013.09.03 fixed conflict with MarkupExtensions or other markup (Keep() instead of return)
- 2013.09.01 other forms of markup implemented, trap for missing or non-numeric gist-id
- 2013.08.27 initial release, Loading a gist implemented
See discussion at Gists-Talk
- Cookbook /
- Ape Embed videos, maps and more in wiki pages (Stable)
- Beautifier Perform syntax highlighting for source code displayed on wiki pages
- CodeMirror An enhanced page editor for PmWiki (Stable)
- PITS The PmWiki Issue Tracking System (Beta)
- PmPygment Display code highlighting using Python pygment (Stable)
- Precode General utility block markup for displaying codes with syntax highlighting (Active/Stable)
- SourceBlock Source code syntax highlighter for PmWiki 2.x using GeSHi (Stable)
- ZCode Extract and highlight source code files from 7z, TAR, ZIP, or RAR archives (Experimental)
Can I change the width of the gist?