Summary: User notes for the Fox
If you use or used the Fox recipe, you can add yourself in the list below. These statistics may help newcomers to select recipes for their wikis. Both (+) positive and (-) negative short comments are welcome. For longer comments or questions please use the Fox-Talk page.
You can edit this page and add your name.
- (+) Our project management wiki depends on Fox features and I have not even gotten to the deeper stuff. Hans provides great support too! - DannyB
- (+) Fox has been the form processing workhorse in all my wikis for many years. Templating and custom filter functions make it particularly powerful. SteP
- (+) I use Fox to implement MarkThingsDone. Wonderful support! - MarkBacas
- (+) I use Fox in all wikis. Fox is constantly updated and is getting just better - Jan-Henrik
- (+) i use Fox and its various recipes all the time - amazingly useful. once you get the hang it speeds up form creation immensely. thank you! overtones99
- (+) We replaced all our wiki related dorms with Fox. --Ville Takanen
- (+) I started using Zap and ocasionally pmforms and wikiforms, I have been migrating all to Fox --Marte
- (+) I use Fox personally in my blog and also in forms for my association web site. - Jon Haupt
- (+) I use Fox with all my PMWiki installation; it's on of my first installation step - 3.14r
- (+) It took some time to realize the power Fox has. -Armin
- (+) Fox is fantastic, and the support is great. --Vince
- (+) I use it on my personal website, a little. Need to study it more. - MichaelPaulukonis March 15, 2014, at 02:20 PM
- (+) For me, Fox is inescapable ! Benji February 21, 2016, at 03:34 AM
- (+/-) Your comment here. Your name or profile link here.
PLEASE PUT YOUR ENTRY DIRECTLY *ABOVE* THE [#usersend] LINE.
The format should be: asterisk, either + or - in parentheses, comment, your name or profile link
For example (obviously without the at the beginning):
* (+) comment-text name?
User notes for the Fox recipe (talk).